Looking for a job opportunity in Penang? Just graduated? Starting your career? Looking for a rewarding career? Do you want to work in a natural environment? This is a rare opportunity for you!
Penang Butterfly Farm, the World’s 1st Tropical Live Butterfly & Insect Sanctuary which consists of a team of people who loves nature, butterflies and insects has been spreading the conservation message through their sustainability efforts, awareness and educational activities. This year, we are expanding and opening our door of opportunity to young, dynamic and nature-oriented individuals to grow with us.
- Responsible to plan, establish and maintain mutual understanding and goodwill between farm and all stakeholders (i.e. press, local community, guests, owners, vendors, and employees).
- Constantly create publicity and make the farm known to the local and international market.
- Review & define standards for all communication collaterals & channels, to ensure high standard of quality & accuracy of content.
- Assist Marketing & Promotion Department in any other assigned duties.
- Advanced Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Business/Mass Communication/Journalism.
- At least 1-2 years of experiences in related field.
- Knowledge of social media management.
- Competent design skills with Adobe will be an added advantage.
For all positions, interested candidates are invited to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address below:-
Penang Butterfly Farm
No. 830, Jalan Teluk Bahang
Alternatively, you may call our Human Resource Manager (04-8851384) to arrange for an interview.