Looking for a job opportunity in Penang? Just graduated? Starting your career? Looking for a rewarding career? Do you want to work in a natural environment? This is a rare opportunity for you!
Penang Butterfly Farm, the World’s 1st Tropical Live Butterfly & Insect Sanctuary which consists of a team of people who loves nature, butterflies and insects has been spreading the conservation message through their sustainability efforts, awareness and educational activities. This year, we are expanding and opening our door of opportunity to young, dynamic and nature-oriented individuals to grow with us.
1. Writer / Nature Informationist:
- To collect data and conduct the content analysis on the data/ raw information from media e.g. Newspapers, Magazines and the other reliable and credible resources.
- To prepare information for Exhibition Panels, to increase Company's value, with the presentation that adds in the new elements, e.g: arts & esthetics value/ philosophy/ ideology/ literature in the farm's signage.
- To generate ideology of exhibition/ new attraction for the farm, as well as for other enrichment project.
- To prepare informations for Outreach Project/ Consultancy Project : provide information for exhibition panels, at the same time help to increase the value/activities for the exhibition.
- To provide the information/ write up in order to develop the market potential for inbound/outbound tourist. This can be in the form of brochure and guide book, internal promotional tools Website, Blog and etc.
- To translate/interpret relative information from English to Malay or vice versa for Company uses.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Biology, Journalism, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Possess strong command of English language, creativity, independent and resourceful.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Possess gift of persuasive and creative writing, plus flexibility in preparing texts to suit the requirements of given situation.
- Must be committed, responsible and a team player.
- Photography skills and Mandarin fluency would be an added advantage.
2. Retail Shop Assistant (Full Time & Part Time)
- To assist in retail shop merchandising, sales and promotion.
- To assist in stock receiving, handling and stock count activities
- Must be able to speak in English, BM and Mandarin
- Possess experience in promotion, sales or merchandising
- Other languages are an added advantage
For all positions, interested candidates are invited to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address below:-
Penang Butterfly Farm
No. 830, Jalan Teluk Bahang
Alternatively, you may call Ms Teoh at 04-8851253 to arrange for an interview.